Assistant Corporate Consultant
Centaur Trust Group is currently seeking three passionate and inspired individuals for the following position:
CT01-2017 ASSISTANT CORPORATE CONSULTANT
- Assisting in the preparation of corporate documents with regards to all aspects of trading of a company, such as drafting of agreements, company resolutions, powers of attorney etc.
- Assisting in the opening and management of Bank accounts either in Cyprus or abroad.
- Working closely with the corporate managers of the Company on day to day matters and ad-hoc projects.
- Assisting with all compliance aspects of any corporate legal, accounting, VAT and other tax work matters.
- Assisting in the fullfillment of all requirements in accordance with the company law of Cyprus as well as other jurisdictions, including the preparation of all forms and documentation for submission to the governmental authorities.
- Liaising internally with the accountants of the company in relation to the preparation and finalisation of all company's financial statements and reports.
- Resourceful, self starter and prepared to roll sleeves up.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Investigative and not prepared to accept anything at face value.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Looking to be involved in an exciting and growing business.
- Service oriented, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate to offer results at the highest quality standards
- Recently graduated from recognised Universities at Bachelor or Masters level with less than three years of working experience.
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Excellent writing skills in English and Greek
- Proficiency in any other language will be considered an advantage.
- IT oriented and good knowledge of Microsoft Application software.
Remuneration and benefits:
All applications must be submitted online through our website: