Centaur Trust Group is currently seeking a passionate and inspired individual for the following position:
CT02-2017 ACCOUNTING OFFICER
- Responsible for a number of aspects of the accounting & reporting of companies under our administration and the financial control of the day to day transactions.
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly management accounts and assisting in the preparation of Company financial information for investors.
- Assisting in the production of statutory accounting information.
- Working closely with the Accounting managers of the Company on day to day matters and ad-hoc projects.
- Assisting with all compliance aspects of any accounting, VAT and other tax work matters.
- Liaising with external auditors and assisting in the preparation of the audit files.
- Resourceful, self starter and prepared to roll sleeves up.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Investigative and not prepared to accept anything at face value.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Looking to be involved in an exciting and growing business.
- Service oriented, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate to offer results at the highest quality standards
- Recently graduated from recognised Universities at Bachelor or Masters level with less than
- one year of working experience.
- LCCI Higher level
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of Greek
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Proficiency in any other language will be considered an advantage.
- IT oriented and good knowledge of Microsoft Application software.
Remuneration and benefits:
All applications must be submitted online through our website: